3 Bedroom Detached Bungalow For Sale
NOW LAUNCHED! COMPLETION EXPECTED SEP/OCT 2022 – RESERVE YOUR PLOT NOW!
The Connaught Road collection comprises eight beautifully-designed new bungalows all enjoying peaceful open-field views to the rear and easy links to the stunning nearby coastline.
With each home offering exceptional design and construction standards throughout, well-planned kitchen and
living areas that make the most of natural light, hand-selected specifications and integrated garages, this collection is
an ideal choice – whether you're a growing family, an active couple or simply looking for a rural retreat
with all the modern conveniences only a contemporary new-build home can offer.
• Professionally designed stylish colonial kitchens.
• High quality solid worktops and matching up-stands.
• A range of quality Neff appliances will be fitted including :
• Gas hob and extractor hood
• Integrated low-frost fridge / freezer
• Integrated dishwasher
• Integrated washer / dryer
• Integrated wine cooler
• Kitchen floors will be ceramic tiled.
• A gas based central heating system
will be installed to each home.
Electrics and Communication.
• Mains-operated smoke detectors interconnected with
battery back-up and battery-operated carbon monoxide
alarms to rooms with gas appliances.
• Pendant ceiling lights will be provided throughout with
recessed LED downlights in kitchens, bathrooms, and En-suites.
• An ample number of power points will be installed
throughout each home with television points to living
areas, kitchens, and most bedrooms.
• Cabling is provided to loft for any future installation of
homeowner's own aerial / satellite dish and British Telecom
points will be supplied to each home.
Specification correct as intended at the time of going to print.
Set in an exceptional semi-rural location, between the vibrant towns
of Colchester and Clacton-on-Sea – two of Essex's most popular regional
hubs – Weeley Heath is an idyllic setting offering fantastic opportunities,
a variety of local amenities, and an array of places to enjoy. It is a charming
and upmarket setting, but beneath the calm of this quintessential village
there is a thriving community that you will love to be a part of.
Wall and Floor Finishes.
• Ceilings will have a smooth plastered finish
and will be painted in brilliant white.
• Walls will be painted in neutral colours.
• Carpets to halls, living areas and bedrooms.
Bathroom and En-suites.
• Contemporary white Roca sanitaryware
with chrome plated brassware.
• Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles – baths
and En-suites will have half tiled walls
and full height tiling in shower areas.
• Handheld shower over any baths.
• Stylish towel rails fitted in these rooms.
• Shaver socket to En-suites ( Optional upgrade ).
• Floors will be ceramic tiled.
Windows, Doors, and Joinery.
• UPVC double glazed windows and external doors.
• Front doors to have stylish chrome ironmongery
and multipoint locking system.
• Internal doors, architraves, and skirting
will be white painted as standard.
• Rear gardens will have a patio area and matching
footpaths. All gardens will be turfed in accordance
with landscaping plans.
For essentials, a convenience store is within easy reach, and for opportunities to socialise with friends and family there are a variety of eateries and pubs nearby, all offering good
quality food and drinks in friendly environments. There is a Village Hall which hosts a rang social events – and Weeley also boasts its own railway station with services to Colchester in half an hour, the City of Chelmsford in an hour – and Central London in just 90 minutes. For a wider choice of shops and offerings, Clacton, Frinton and Colchester –
4, 7 and 12 miles away respectively – are home to a larger selection modern supermarkets, high street brands, independent boutiques, fashionable coffee shops and a mix of restaurants, eateries, and entrainment opportunities.
Weeley Heath is a picturesque village surrounded by open fields – with everything you need within reach and superb travel links to town and coast a stone's throw away. Interior images are from previous developments.
No EPC available for this property
Other properties you might be interested in
Beldams Close, Thorpe-le-Soken, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, CO16
£375,000 Offers over
Elm Road, Little Clacton, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex, CO16
Guide Price £425,000
Old School Close, Spring Road, St. Osyth, Clacton-on-Sea, CO16
£375,000 Offers in excess
Porters Close, Fordham Heath, Colchester, Essex, CO3
Heath Road, Bradfield, Manningtree, Essex, CO11
£600,000 Offers in excess