Clacton Area Guide
Clacton-on-Sea, the largest town on the Essex Sunshine Coast, is a bustling but affordable seaside resort. It boasts an array of entertainment facilities including a pleasure pier, arcades, the Princes and the Westcliff Theatres, a golf course, seafront walks, water sports and an airfield offering pleasure flights.
Things to do.
Spring is finally just around the corner and we’re thrilled about it! February has flown by and we can’t wait for sunnier days and not wearing thick, wooly jumpers. Entering a new season means a time for change. Many of you will begin spring cleaning your homes, tidying up the garden and having a good sort out. You may even be thinking of selling your home and moving somewhere new.
As a local estate agents in Clacton, we like to think we know the area extremely well. With this in mind, each month, we will be putting together a ‘what’s on’ guide. Sometimes, you may get stuck for some ideas what to do at the weekend or during the week. Google is a very helpful tool, however, sometimes it can chuck too many options out there and you don’t know where to start. Last month, our guide was aimed at parents looking for things to do during half term. This time, our activities are mostly aimed at adults who are looking for something a bit different.
- Lionel - A tribute to Lionel Ritchie, Westcliff Theatre, 13th March. Who doesn’t love a tribute night? It’s on a Friday night so you won’t have to worry about getting up for work the next day. The tribute nights are always well organised, reasonably priced and you’re guaranteed to have a good time! To book tickets, click here.
- Lifehouse Spa. The spa is located in Thorpe-le-Soken but it is a must do. If you look on wowcher or Buy a Gift, there are always deals on there if you don’t want to pay full price. They also have a deal each month where you can get a treatment at a discounted rate. Throughout March, you can book their illuminating facial and full body salt scrub for just £70. It is a popular place to go so it’s best to book to avoid disappointment!
- Complete Madness, Princes Theatre, 14th March. We have picked another tribute night, but they really are such a fantastic way to let your hair down and enjoy the weekend. It will be full of energy and you’ll hear all of the old classics! To book your ticket, follow this link.
- Karaoke and Play Your Cards Right at 5th Avenue Bar on the 27th March. This may not be up everyones street, but, it is being held to raise money for charity. All profits are going towards the first ever Clacton Pride in August. It will be a fun night and you get the chance to do something good too!
- Clacton Pier. This will always be on our list! It was hit badly by Storm Ciara in February and had to be closed. Get yourselves down to the pier and support it.
Palmer and Partners is an estate and lettings agent in Clacton with branches in Colchester, Ipswich and Sudbury. We’re an independent business and fully support fellow small businesses. The events we have chosen are ones that our team themselves would go to. If you want your property valued, get in touch today and get the ball rolling. We have the perfect home just for you. To view our latest properties, click here.