One of the many benefits of using an independant family run lettings agent, is that we customise the service you receive to be an exact fit for your requirements. By teaming up with Palmer & Partners as a Landlord you can benefit from:
- In House CRM - Our in-house CRM system ensures the highest level of organisation from our agents and keeps the team on top of all networking opportunities. With our system, we’re able to provide new ideas and share potential properties with clients we know will be interested to better assist you.
- Social Media Posting - In addition to the advertisement websites we use, we also utilise our Facebook and Instagram networks to increase the exposure of your property. When you leave your property in our safe hands, you can be sure that we will do everything we can to get your property promoted in its best light, in as many places as possible.
- Property Descriptions - Our tailored property descriptions are expertly paired with our vast range of photography services. Every description is constructed with your property in mind to support the viewer in finding their perfect property match.
- Tailored Videography - Tailored videography can help capture the natural look and feel of a property before in-person viewings. Whether exterior or interior, videography can level-up your listing to increase your property’s click-throughs.
- 3D Virtual Tours - A 3D virtual tour of your property is so valuable right now. In a crowded marketplace, this will ensure your property stands out. This tool gives prospective tenants a complete viewing experience, at any time of day/night. This is as close as it gets to an in-person viewing! No matter the style or size of your property, a 3D tour will present it in its best light and look impressive on your listing.
- HDR/Flash Based Photography - We are passionate about making sure your property is photographed to its fullest potential. We use both HDR and Flash Based photography to ensure consistent, high-quality images, whilst getting the best angle and lighting for every room in your property.
- Aerial Photography - We know that using aerial photography when listing a property can increase interest by 50%, which is why it’s imperative that we offer drone photography as a service. Not only does aerial photography display every angle of your property, but it puts the property and surrounding land into perspective when shown to potential buyers.
"A very professional service"
"Always on hand to help"
"Always willing to go the extra mile"
Landlord Costs To Consider
Monthly Management Fee
Tenancy Set Up Fee
Professional Cleaning – It is industry best-practice to have your property professionally cleaned (including carpets and oven) before your first let. It is then much easier to insist that your outgoing tenant returns it to this state for your next incoming tenant.
Inventory – while some agents do still try to offer this in house, best practice is to have an independent 3rd party carry out an inventory for you. This is vital in order to make sure you have recourse to make a claim against the deposit if needed and if you are taking the Rent & Legal Guarantee, it is a requirement of the policy that you have a valid inventory.